All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsed by famous authors such as Stephen King and John Steinbeck, tarot is a tool for unleashing creative thinking and imagination. Applicable to short stories, poetry, non-fiction, and novels, this guide enlivens your writing at various stages, from fleshing out a premise to submitting a proposal. It introduces 78 cards in the tarot deck.
- Author BiographyCorrine Kenner, a certified tarot master, teaches tarot classes and conducts writing workshops regularly
- Author(s)Corinne Kenner
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.