All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains papers addressing issues in task-based research into second language learning which are essential to informed pedagogic decision-making about how best to achieve this aim.
- Author BiographyPeter Robinson is Professor of Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition in the Department of English, Aoyama Gakuin University, Tokyo. His research is into such issues as task-based language learning, the structure of aptitudes for instructed learning, and the role of attention and awareness during implicit and explicit learning. His books include Cognition and Second Language Instruction (2001), Individual Differences and Instructed Language Learning (2002), The Handbook of Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition (with Nick Ellis) (2008), and the Routledge Encyclopedia of Second Language Acquisition (to appear, 2012).
- Author(s)Peter Robinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBest of Language Learning Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.