All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOvercoming the empirical drawbacks of previous progression studies, this volume analyzes tax progression through Lorenz and Suits curve equivalents, allowing for a valuable comparative assessment of the 13 nations included in the Luxembourg Income Study.
- Author(s)Christian Seidl,Kirill Pogorelskiy,Stefan Traub
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.