CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the present status, recent tax reforms and planned tax policies in some South and East Asia countries since the 1990s, this text focuses on China, India, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand.
- Author BiographyLuigi Bernardi is a Professor of Public Finance at the University of Pavia, Italy. Angela Fraschini is a Professor of Public Finance at the University of Eastern Piedmont- Italy. Parthasarathi Shome is an Adviser to the Union Finance Minister, Ministry of Finance, India.
- Author(s)Angela Fraschini,Luigi Bernardi,Parthasarathi Shome
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.