CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTchaikovsky?s Sixth Symphony is known for the mystery surrounding its hidden programme and for Tchaikovsky?s unexpected death nine days after its premiere. While the speculations about the composer?s possible planned suicide and the suggestion that the symphony was intended as his own requiem have long been discarded.
- Author BiographyMarina Ritzarev is an Israeli musicologist of Russian background. She has contributed to research in eighteenth-century Russian music, including biographies of Dmitry Bortniansky and Maxim Berezovsky, and study of choral spiritual concerto. She is the author of Eighteenth-Century Russian Music (Ashgate 2006), a biography of Sergei Slonimsky, and articles developing the theory of vernacular in music. She is Professor of Bar-Ilan University and President of the Israeli Musicological Society.
- Author(s)Marina Ritzarev
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 42 music examples
- Weight518 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.