CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tcl language and Tk graphical toolkit are powerful building blocks for applications that feature a variety of commands with a wealth of options in each command. This quick reference briefly describes every command and option in the core of Tcl/Tk distribution.
- Author BiographyPaul Raines is a physicist and scientific programmer at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center at Stanford University where he is part of a large collaboration studying CP violation (why charge times parity is not conserved in some particle decays, an arcane research topic that bears on the more understandable question of why there is an excess of matter over antimatter in the universe). He is a huge advocate of scripting languages and has been using Tcl on various projects since 1992. He also maintains a freely distributable quick- reference guide for Tcl/Tk, now published as O'Reilly & Associates' Tcl/Tk Pocket Reference. When he can get away from the lab, Paul enjoys hiking, bridge, and soccer. He lives in San Mateo, California, with his wife Deborah and her horse and three cats. Jeff Tranter works as a software designer for a Canadian telecommunications company and has been using Tcl since 1992 on a number of programming projects related to software tools and testing. He is an active user of Linux, a contributor to the Linux Documentation Project, and author of the O'Reilly book Linux Multimedia Guide. His hobbies include Ham radio, playing guitar, and mountain biking.
- Author(s)Jeff Tranter,Paul Raines
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication19/04/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.