All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a delightfully hilarious and true account of one American family's summer in the posh London neighbourhood of Knightsbridge in 1965. Told in a gently sardonic tone, this story provides insight on what London was like during the Swinging Sixties and what it was like to uproot a family for an adventurous summer abroad.
- Author BiographyAnita Miller is editorial director of Academy Chicago Publishers, Ltd, which she founded with her husband in 1975. She has written, coauthored, or edited more than 75 books. She lives in Glencoe, Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Anita Miller
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.