All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we drink tea we are pampering ourselves and relaxing. Combining herbs and spices, we can choose health in a cup to be enjoyed morning, noon and night. This title presents a compendium of teas.
- Author BiographyMargaret Roberts is a leading expert on herbs and is widely published. A trained physiotherapist, she runs a herbal centre after extensive research in health, herbs and nutrition.
- Author(s)Margaret Roberts
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.