All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you need a concise introduction to philosophy? Would you like to understand key philosophical arguments? Do you want to discover the world's greatest philosophers? This book explores the key philosophical thinkers, arguments and works that have shaped the society in which we live.
- Author BiographyMel Thompson is a freelance writer and editor, specialising in philosophy, religion and ethics. He is the author of the following titles in the Teach Yourself series: Philosophy, Ethics, Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Mind, Eastern Philosophy.
- Author(s)Mel Thompson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.95Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.