All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 135 basic computer tasks.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is the president of Logophilia Limited, a technical writing company. Paul has worked with many different types of computers since 1975 and has been a full-time technical writer since 1991. He has written over 50 books that have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows Vista, Windows Vista Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks, and The Unofficial Guide to Microsoft Office 2007. Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com), a website that tracks new words and phrases as they enter the language.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually (Tech)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/05/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £17.69Trending at £18.62
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.