Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAs the DIY trend continues, crafters are taking their skills to the next level and are looking for 'what's next'. This book covers dyeing with Kool-Aid and more involved processes like working with acid dyes and hand-painting.
- Author BiographyBarbara Parry raises sheep on her 220-acre farm in the Berkshire foothills of western Massachusetts. She dyes her own line of knitting yarn produced from the wool of her flock and markets it under her label, Foxfire Fiber and Designs, both online (at www.foxfirefiber.com) and at sheep and wool festivals throughout the Northeast. Her hand-dyed yarns and fibers have been featured in Wild Fibers magazine and in several knitting books. She chronicles life on her farm in her blog Sheep Gal (www.sheepgal.com) and is a freelance writer contributing to fiber arts publications. She teaches classes in hand spinning, dyeing, and colorwork.
- Author(s)Barbara Parry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually Consumer
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width219 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.