Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.77+ £8.49 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Yourself Weather is the essential guide for anyone who wants to understand and predict the weather.
- Author BiographyPeter Inness is a Lecturer and Senior Research Fellow at the Department of Meteorology, University of Reading. Prior to this, Peter was an Instructor at the Met Office College and a Research Scientist at the Hadley Centre for Climate Research and Prediction.
- Author(s)Peter Inness
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date03/09/2010
- Content Note50 b/w line drawings, 20 b/w halftones, 16 colour halftones
- Weight266 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £56.77Trending at £60.41
- £8.99Trending at £12.98
- £34.20Trending at £59.83
- £10.99Trending at £11.85
- £17.60Trending at £19.85
- £9.74Trending at £14.99
- £41.97Trending at £74.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.