All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the experiences of one cohort of Teach For America (TFA) corps members as they reconcile their hopes for their students with the reality of teaching in a district that favors compliance over compassion.
- Author BiographyKatherine Crawford-Garrett, an assistant professor at Ithaca College, holds an EdD from the Reading/Writing/Literacy program at the University of Pennsylvania and an MA in English literature from the Breadloaf School of English. Dr. Crawford-Garrett has been exploring urban education for the past 15 years as a 5th grade teacher, teacher educator, researcher, and scholar.
- Author(s)Katherine Crawford-Garrett
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.40Trending at £12.72
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.