CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a mindset for teacher learning and educational change. This book discusses the question - 'What conditions will help to establish a framework for long-term teacher learning to support educational change?'
- Author BiographyGarry Hoban is a senior lecturer and the Science Education Coordinator for the Faculty of Education at the University of Wollongong, Australia. He was a high school science teacher for 14 years and a K-12 Science consultant before becoming a teacher educator. He completed his PhD at the University of British Columbia on teachers' professional learning in 1996. Jan Turbill is a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Education at the University of Wollongong and Rob Walker was an educational consultant in Information and Communication Technology in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Author(s)G. J. Hoban,Garry F. Hoban
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleProfessional Learning
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.