All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis White Wolves Teachers' Guide provides engaging lesson plans and extension activities to support the White Wolves non-fiction series for year 6.
- Author BiographyGill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and has been series editor for several major literary programmes (including Literacy World and Rigby Dimensions) and series consultant for publishers including Scholastic, Hodder & Stoughton, Franklin Watts and Evans. She was heavily involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the National Literacy Strategy for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Gill Matthews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight239 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.70Trending at £7.72
- £7.75Trending at £11.54
- £7.73Trending at £8.84
- £2.99Trending at £3.29
- £17.99Trending at £28.17
- £11.63Trending at £12.25
- £9.93Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.