All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers friendly guidance on how to work with adult learners to develop their numeracy and mathematics skills. This book brings together research and practice on teaching adult numeracy into one handy volume and covers the major issues faced by teachers of adult numeracy such as policy perspectives and implications for teaching practice.
- Author BiographyGraham Griffiths is Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK and a director of Learning Unlimited Ltd. Rachel Stone is Lecturer in Education at Sheffield Hallam University, UK and an independent consultant.
- Author(s)Graham Griffiths,Rachel Stone
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.