All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany faculty and graduate students from other countries expect language difficulties when they teach, but are unprepared for other surprises. This third edition explains the expectations of undergraduates at American colleges and universities and offers several practical strategies for teaching.
- Author BiographyEllen Sarkisian is an Associate Director of the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning at Harvard University and the Educational Consultant at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Ellen Sarkisian
- PublisherDerek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning Science
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning Science
- Content Note20 halftones
- Weight300 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.