All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for contemporary teachers, this title provides practical knowledge for teachers who are struggling to meet the needs of increasingly diverse classrooms.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Lourdes Diaz Soto is the Goizueta Endowed Chair at Dalton State College. Some of her publications include The Praeger Handbook of Latino Education in the U.S.; The Politics of Early Childhood Education (Peter Lang, 2000); Making a Difference in the Lives of Bilingual/Bicultural Children (Peter Lang, 2002). Haroon Kharem is Associate Professor of Education at Brooklyn College and has been teaching African American history at Performing Arts & Technology High School (PATHS) in Brooklyn for the past four years. His recent publication is Education As Freedom: African American Educational Thought and Activism. He is currently working on a book on African Americans and the African Free Schools in New York City Antebellum Period.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number371
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHaroon Kharem,Lourdes Diaz Soto
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.