All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will help teachers guide their students in mastering the critical elements of eight locomotor and 17 manipulative skills. The approach offers a perfect balance between sound pedagogy and fun activities that will engage students and keep them learning.
- Author BiographyVonnie Colvin is a professor of physical education pedagogy at Longwood University in Virginia, USA. In addition to her teaching duties, she works with student teachers in schools. Nancy Markos was an elementary physical education and health specialist for the Albemarle County school system in Charlottesville, Virginia, from 1984 until her retirement in 2011. Pam Walker was a primary physical education and health specialist in the Albemarle County school system in Charlottesville, Virginia, for 30 years until her retirement in 2008.
- Author(s)A.Vonnie Colvin,Nancy Markos,Pamela J. Walker
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note3 photographs, 154 illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.