Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is not designed simply as another resource book, but as a means to engage students in the wider aspects of IT through the inclusion of reflective questions, encouraging readers to research and debate the place of IT today.
- Author BiographyJane Evershed is Senior Lecturer in Post-Compulsory Education at Canterbury Christchurch University, UK. She lectures on initial teacher training and PGCE programmes and has developed CPD e-learning modules for the 14-19 Diploma. She also has also experience as an IT GCSE examiner. Jayne Roper runs IT courses for Kent County Council at their adult education centres, mentors IT students on teacher training courses and is an examiner for examination boards.
- Author(s)Jane Evershed,Jayne Roper
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.