CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's own familiarity with teaching in multilevel classrooms, this title presents the theoretical understandings from her experience as a professor of education. It reflects the ideas in teaching practice, discussion material to highlight changes in the student demographic profiles, and a list of the resources including websites.
- Author BiographyDr. Jill Sinclair Bell is a teacher and teacher educator who has worked in a wide range of educational settings around the globe. She has published articles in professional and academic journals, classroom materials for adult learners of English and several books for teachers. She currently teaches at York University in Toronto.
- Author(s)Dr Jill Sinclair Bell
- PublisherPippin Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPippin Publishing Corporation
- Weight346 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.