All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource offers practical methods for helping ELLs succeed in reading, with strategies to increase fluency and comprehension, teach vocabulary and text structure, and more.
- Author BiographyThomas S. C. Farrell is a professor in applied linguistics at Brock University, Canada. He has been involved with ESL and applied linguistics for the past 27 years and has written extensively on topics such as reflective practice, language teacher development, and language teacher education. His recent books include Reflective Practice in Action (2004, Corwin Press), Reflecting on Classroom Communication in Asia (2004, Longman), and Professional Development for Language Teachers (2005, Cambridge University Press, coauthored with Jack Richards).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byThomas Sylvester Charles Farrell
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.