All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReligious educators today are called upon to enable young people to develop as fully-rounded human beings in a multicultural and multifaith world. In this title, religious educators shaped by both Christian and Islamic worldviews discuss the problems and opportunities that now face educators and believers alike.
- Author BiographyJeff Astley is Director of the North of England Institute for Christian Education and Honorary Professorial Fellow in Practical Theology and Christian Education at Durham University, UK. Leslie J. Francis is Professor of Religions and Education at the University of Warwick, UK. Mandy Robbins is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Glyndwr University, Wales, UK. Mualla Selcuk is Lecturer in the Faculty of Divinity and Head of Religious Education Teacher Training at the University of Ankara, Turkey.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleReligion, Education and Values
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJeff Astley,Mandy Robbins,Mualla Selcuk,Revd Canon Leslie J. Francis
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £35.25Trending at £50.11
- £12.02Trending at £13.11
- £4.00Trending at £6.05
- £33.99Trending at £38.42
- £11.50Trending at £12.13
- £29.99Trending at £30.35
- £11.99Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.