All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for all those teaching or training to teach Early Years mathematics, providing comprehensive subject and pedagogic knowledge for those responsible for the youngest children in school and their vital first experiences of learning mathematics.
- Author BiographyMary Briggs is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Education, University of Warwick. Mary has taught in range of special and mainstream schools. She is currently a teacher and researcher on education programmes from undergraduate to doctoral level at the University. She has acted as a consultant for a number of organisations about the learning and teaching of mathematics. Mary has written extensively about mathematics education across the early years and primary age range and passionately believes that everyone can understand and enjoy mathematics and that it can be taught in interesting and creative ways.
- Author(s)Mary Briggs
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Teaching
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.