All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a resource for both pre-service and in-service educators' this theory-to-practice book focuses on the foundations and applications of constructivism applied to the teaching and learning of invasion sports and games.
- Author BiographyJean-Grancis Grehaigne is Professor of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences at the University Institute for Teacher Education of Franche-Comte at Besancon in France. Jean-Francois Richard is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. Linda L. Griffin is an Associate Professor in the School of Education at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJean-Francis Grehaigne,Jean-Francois Richard,Linda L. Griffin
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.