All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how different nations have defined the core competencies and skills that young people will need in order to thrive in the twenty-first-century, and how those nations have fashioned educational policies and curricula meant to promote those skills.
- Author BiographyFernando M. Reimers is the Ford Foundation Professor of Practice in International Education and the director of the Global Education Innovation Initiative and the International Education Policy Program at Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE), USA. Connie K. Chung is the research director of the Global Education Innovation Initiative at HGSE, USA.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byConnie K. Chung,Fernando M. Reimers
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.