All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Arab States, globalization and economic development have had a significant effect on education. Serious concerns have been expressed over state of education in Arab world. This book provides a collection of studies on state of education in Arab countries with a special focus on Arabian Gulf, where there is increased activity and investment.
- Author BiographyChristina Gitsaki is the UNESCO Chair in Applied Research in Education at the Sharjah Higher Colleges of Technology. Part of her role as UNESCO Chair is the dissemination of innovative teaching practices through professional development programs delivered to educators across the UAE. Gitsaki is also involved in research related to the educational reforms currently sweeping the Arabian Gulf.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, ill. and tables
- Weight630 g
- Edited byChristina Gitsaki
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.80Trending at £15.42
- £21.75Trending at £22.86
- £17.65Trending at £18.45
- £27.89Trending at £30.03
- £24.13Trending at £27.55
- £11.73Trending at £12.48
- £6.18Trending at £7.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.