All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe internet and other forms of ICT are changing teaching practice and learning in the UK and Europe. This book introduces teachers to the range of ways in which ICT can be used to support and extend the teaching and learning opportunities.
- Author BiographySarah Younie is MA Programme Leader and Principal Lecturer in Education Studies at De Montfort University, UK. Marilyn Leask is Professor of Educational Knowledge Management at the University of Bedfordshire, UK. Kevin Burden is Course Leader for the Advanced Certificate in Sustained Professional Development at the University of Hull, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 14 black & white halftones, 26 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKevin Burden,Marilyn Leask,Sarah Younie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.