All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the issues that include theoretical models, pedagogy of e-learning, virtual team design and management, collaborative learning, and strategies for effectiveness in teaching and learning. This book brings a variety of research and practice on the subject of virtual and collaborative teams in teaching and learning together in a single source.
- Author BiographySharmila Pixy Ferris (PhD, the Pennsylvania State University, 1995) is professor and graduate program director in the department of communication at William Paterson University, USA. Susan H. Godar is professor and chairperson in the department of marketing and management sciences at the Christos M. Cotsakos College of Business, William Paterson University, USA. She holds a Ph.D. in International Business from Temple University.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byS.Pixy Ferris,Susan Godar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.