All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide focuses on using Document Based Questions (DBQs) to challenge students to interpret primary sources such as letters, diaries, speeches and other historical records.
- Author BiographyEDWARD P. O'CONNOR has been an educator since 1989, and is currently teaching social studies at Arlington Middle School in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Author(s)Edward P. O'Connor
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.