Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor almost two decades, acclaimed education scholar and current president of The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Lee S. Shulman has been bringing uncommon wit, passion, and vision to issues of teaching and learning in higher education.
- Author BiographyLee S. Shulman has been president of The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching since 1997. From 1963 to 1982, Shulman was professor of educational psychology and medical education at Michigan State University. In 1982 he joined the faculty at Stanford University. He is a former president of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) and a past president of the National Academy of Education. Shulman has received the AERA's career award for Distinguished Contributions to Educational Research as well as the American Psychological Association's E. L. Thorndike Award for Distinguished Psychological Contributions to Education. A Guggenheim Fellow and a Fellow of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, he was also elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 2002. Jossey-Bass has also published a collection of Shulman s papers on educational research, teacher education, and K-12 education, The Wisdom of Practice.
- Author(s)Lee S. Shulman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass/Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.