All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical advice designed for teachers who do not have specialist backgrounds in education, pedagogy or academic practice.
- Author BiographySarah Moore is Dean of Teaching and Learning at the University of Limerick, Ireland. Her research focuses on teaching and learning skills and styles, group dynamics, personality, decision-making and writing development in higher education. Gary Walsh is a senior lecturer in biotechnology at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He devotes a significant proportion of his research efforts to curriculum development in biotechnology. Angelica Risquez is a researcher at the Centre for Teaching and Learning at the University of Limerick, Ireland. Her research interests include e-mentoring, transitional adjustment to university, and continuous professional development for teachers in higher and further education.
- Author(s)Angelica Risquez,Gary A. Walsh,Sarah Moore
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.