All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the life of a great deaf teacher renowned for hisvivacious drama and literature classes, and for helping to found the National Technical Institute for the Deaf and the National Theatre of the Deaf.
- Author BiographyHarry G. Lang is Professor in the Department of Research and Teacher Education at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf, Rochester, NY.
- Author(s)Harry G. Lang
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDeaf Lives Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight445 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.69Trending at £5.94
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.53Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.