All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise in international student numbers means that teachers face challenges arising from language and cultural differences in understanding. This title provides practical tools for teachers through suggestions for innovative curriculum design, groupwork and participation activities, as well as the use of case studies and assessment methods.
- Author(s)Carol Dalglish,Peter Evans
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.