All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEloquently illustrates the immediate need for school improvement, examines leaders' expanded roles in the change process, and offers recommendations for turning a vision for change into reality.
- Author BiographyOver his 31 years in education, Stephen has been a classroom teacher, assistant principal, principal and director of secondary education. Most of his experiences have been in schools that made significant growth in short periods of time thus, resulting in both National and State Blue-Ribbon distinction. Stephen is founder of the nationally recognized Ladies Club programs which provide options for thousands of at-risk and honor students throughout the United States. He is currently CEO & President of The Peters Group, a national education consulting company. The Peters Group has a track record of creating and sustaining success in schools, and districts, by supporting educators through a 3-step process of teaching and learning. He has served on panels as an education expert with former U.S. Secretary of Education, Dr. Rod Paige in Washington, D.C. He also serves on university business advisory boards and Investment Group advisory boards where he is president. His mentoring and self-empowering program, Gentleman's Club, has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show as well as America, America , which broadcasts to two million viewers in Portugal and Brazil. Stephen is one of the most sought after speakers in the United States.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Peters
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece, figures
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.