All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how to share ideas and exemplify good practice in multi-professional teams for Early Years Practice.
- Author BiographyMary Stacey has been an independent trainer and consultant in the public and voluntary sector since 1988. Her main focus is on staff development and improving communication in organisations - written, verbal and organizational. She has extensive experience working with groups and individuals managing change and developing new roles. She is interested in developing ways in which equality of opportunity is integrated into practice at all levels.
- Author(s)Mary Stacey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving EYPS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.