All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book tells the fascinating story of four thousand years of rubber as seen through the lives of the adventurers and scientists who promoted it, lusted after it, and eventually tamed it into the ubiquitous, yet crucial material of our lives today.
- Author BiographyJohn Loadman began his working career as an analytical chemist with the Natural Rubber Producers' Research Association (now Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre or TARRC, Hertford, UK) in 1967, having obtained a Master's degree in Organic Chemistry from the University of Durham. He continued in that area of work through to retirement in 1999, having reached the position of Head of the Materials Characterization Group.
- Author(s)John Loadman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones and line drawings
- Weight510 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.