CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.21
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEugene O. Major,J.A. Levy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsNew Concepts in the Pathogenesis of HIV1 Encephalopathy: HIV Encephalopathy: Clinical and Diagnostic Considerations (J.R. Berger, R. Kaderman). Models of HIV1 Infection and Neurotoxicity in the Human Fetal Nervous System: Overview: Models of HIV1 Infection and Neurotoxicity in the Human Fetal Nervous System (L.G. Epstein). Model Cell Cultures from Adult Brain and Glioma Cell Lines: Molecular Interaction of HIV1 in Glioma Cells (V. Erfle et al.). Neurotropism of HIV1 Strains: Contribution of V3 and Reverse Transcriptase Sequence Analysis to Understanding the Concept of HIV1 Neurotropism (F. Chiordi et al.). Molecular Technology for the Detection and Analysis of HIV1 in Nervous System Tissue: Detection of HIV1 Gene Sequences in Brain Tissue by in situ Polymerase Chain Reaction (O. Bagasra et al.). Development of New Techniques and Methods Applied to AIDS: Technology in PCR and PCR Evaluation Technology and Its Application to the Study of Cerebrospinal Fluid in HIV Disease (P. Schmid). Focus on AIDS and the Nervous System: Challenges During the Decade of the Brain: Treatment of the Neurological Complications in AIDS: The AIDS Clinical Trials Group in the 1990s (D.B. Clifford). 18 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.