CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading specialists, this comprehensive volume encompasses recent innovations and practice in the production and use of oil crops including Brassica, Sunflower, Safflower, Cottonseed, Castor, Olive, Coconut, Oilpalm, Sesame, Groundnut and Soybean.
- Author BiographyDr. Surinder Kumar Gupta is Professor/Chief Scientist (Oilseeds) Plant Breeding & Genetics and Nodal officer in School of Biotechnology, S K University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, Chatha, Jammu-India. He holds a distinguished academic and service record and has been devoted primarily to research on oilseed Brassicas for nearly two decades. He has written two books on plant breeding and edited three volumes, one on 'Recent Advances in Oilseed Brassicas', Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India, second on 'Rapeseed Breeding-Advances in Botanical Research', Vol. 45, Academic Press, Elsevier Publishers and third on Biology and Breeding of crucifers, CRC Publishers, Taylor and Francis Group.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byS. K. Gupta
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.