All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume lays out the current trends and issues in technology-enhanced learning from a European research and development perspective. This multifaceted topic is considered from a number of different viewpoints, each with its own section in the book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArd Lazonder,Nicolas Balacheff,Sally Barnes,Sten Ludvigsen,Ton de Jong
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.