All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a unified approach for achieving sustainable development in industrialized nations. This title presents an analysis of the ways in which industrial states are unsustainable and how economic and social welfare are related to the environment, to public health and safety, and to earning capacity and meaningful and rewarding employment.
- Author BiographyNicholas A. Ashford is a professor of technology and policy at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the director of the MIT Technology and Law Program, and a faculty associate in the School of Engineering, the Sloan School of Management, and the Urban Studies Department. Ralph P. Hall is an assistant professor in the School of Public and International Affairs in the College of Architecture and Urban Studies at Virginia Tech.
- Author(s)Nicholas A. Ashford,Ralph P. Hall
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note65 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight1936 g
- Width219 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.