All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionA probing examination of a major contemporary problem: the increasing role of technology in all aspects of our lives. A major focus is on the role schools can assume in helping us all spiritualize technology so as to render its use more meaningful and humane.
- Author BiographyIGNACIO L. GOTZ is Lawrence Stessin Distinguished Professor of Philosophy and Teaching Fellow at New College, Hofstra University. Before coming to Hofstra, he taught for many years in India. His books include The Psychedelic Teacher, Creativity: Theoretical and Socio-Cosmic Reflections, Zen and the Art of Teaching, Conceptions of Happiness, The Culture of Sexism (Praeger, 1999), and Manners and Violence (Praeger, 2000).
- Author(s)Ignacio L. Gotz
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.