All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique series harnesses the immediacy and visual appeal of infographics to present scientific facts, information and processes in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyJon Richards is an award-winning author of non-fiction books for children. He specialises in visual literacy, infographics and data visualisation. Ed Simkins is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer of children's books. His work focuses on data visualisation such as infographics and innovative data maps.
- Author(s)Ed Simkins,Jon Richards
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe World in Infographics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteca. 60 infographics
- Weight130 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £23.00
- £10.47Trending at £11.19
- £8.00Trending at £9.99
- £5.60Trending at £5.79
- £5.08Trending at £5.37
- £9.79Trending at £9.90
- £4.96Trending at £5.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.