All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of a growing epidemic of teen gambling, this book provides a better understanding of the causes and extent of youth gambling problems, assessment tools to identify teens with gambling addictions and related issues, and strategies for the prevention and treatment of youth who gamble.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Derevensky, Ph.D., is a child psychologist, Professor and Director of Clinical Training in School/Applied Child Psychology and a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at McGill University. He is the co-director of McGill University's International Centre for Youth Gambling Problems and High-Risk Behaviors, is on the editorial board of numerous journals, and is a clinical consultant to hospitals, school boards, government agencies and corporations.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Derevensky
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.