Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £22.92
- £10.47Trending at £11.14
- £10.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.95
- £5.59Trending at £5.91
- £2.81Trending at £3.33
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionTouching on a wide range of financial matters, from the use of credit cards to planning for college and retirement, this volume logically walks the teenager through the process of handling their personal finances. Examples throughout demostrate how to budget and save, and how to avoid debt.
- Author BiographyMARJOLIJN BIJLEFELD is an author and editor./e She is the author of The Gun Control Debate: A Documentary History (Greenwood Press, 1997) and People For and Against Gun Control (Greenwood Press, 1999). SHARON ZOUMBARIS is a professional librarian, freelance writer, and storyteller.
- Author(s)Marjolijn Bijlefeld,Sharon K. Zoumbaris
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.