All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTejanos (Texans of Mexican heritage) were instrumental leaders in the life and development of Texas during the Mexican period, the war of independence, and the Texas Republic. This title examines the lives, careers, and influence of the Tejano leaders who were influential in the political and military leadership, and economic development of Texas.
- Author BiographyJesus F. de la Teja is a past president of the Texas State Historical Association. He is a professor and chair of the Department of History at Texas State University-San Marcos.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleElma Dill Russell Spencer Series in the West and Southwest
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note13 b&w photos, index
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJesus F. de la Teja
- Foreword byDavid J. Weber
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.