CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDietrich Holz,Heinz Handels,Thorsten M. Buzug
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsTele-imaging: Computer Supported Cooperative 3D Teleimaging in Java; H. Handels, et al. 3D Image Based Collaboration System for Telemedicine; T. Kobayashi, et al. Computer Mediated Communication of Medical Image Data: An Example from Cardiological Ultrasound Data; C. Wick, et al. Digital Image Communication in Radiotherapy; W.W. Baus, B. Kober. The Challenge of Telepathology; S. Seiwerth. Improvement of Fetal Diagnostics Using Telepathology; K.S. Wehrstedt, et al. Clinical Applications: Telearchiving for Craniosynostosis Research; M. Reicherts, et al. A Case Study for Digital Systems Integration and Telemedicine in the Management of Lung Cancer Treatment; N. Shastry, et al. Neurovisual Rehabilitation via the Internet; F. Schmielau, et al. Knowledge Management in Field of Radiology; D. Krechel. Platforms and Medical Networks: The Telemedicine Project of the Medical Service of the Bundeswehr; C. Otto. Integrated Health Care Within the Compound Network Bottrop; R. Feinen, et al. ONCONET: A Telematics Application Programme Projects Result; B. Blobel, et al. Integration Of TLS In An Internet/Intranet-based Application; L. Vorwerk, et al. Virtual Polyclinic; S. Loncaric, et al. Medical Data Transfer: The Next Generation Internet (NGI) for Telemedicine Applications; H. K. Huang. VESIMA-MED; F. Pramassing, et al. Standardisation and Data Compression: Applicability of Lossy Image Data Compression in Tele-Medicine; W. Stefanon, et al. Standardization of Image Collaboration Command Protocol for Tele-Medicine; S. Hara, T. Saito.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.