All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleGuides to Professional English
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreparing for Calls.- Making a Call.- Leaving a Message with the Switchboard Operator.- Voicemail and Answering Machines.- Receiving Calls.- Finding Out About Another Company, Giving Information About Your Company.- Chasing.- Dealing with Difficult Callers and Unhelpful Staff.- Improving Your Telephone Manner.- Working on a Helpdesk: Key Issues.- Helpdesk: Dealing with Customers.- Calling a Helpdesk.- What to Do and Say if You Don't Understand.- Using the Web and TV to Improve Your Listening Skills.- Pronunciation: Word and Sentence Stress.- Example Telephone Dialogs.- Useful Phrases.
- Author BiographyWallwork, a native English speaker from the UK, has 25 years of experience teaching English at various IT companies in Pisa, Italy. He has published 13 books with Springer Science+Business Media.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.