All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelevision Truths considers what we know about TV, whether we love it or hate it, where TV is going, and whether viewers should bother going along for the ride.
- Author BiographyJohn Hartley is a Distinguished Professor at Queensland University of Technology and Adjunct Professor of the Australian National University. Hartley is the author of 15 books, including Creative Industries, A Short History of Cultural Studies, and Communication, Cultural and Media Studies: The Key Concepts. He is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities.
- Author(s)John Hartley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.