All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionCollects together original essays by leading historians of science on the nature and development of scientific biography.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Shortland,Richard Yeo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.